Solidea Silver Wave - Women's Compression Short
For Full Coverage Compression, Pair With:
Just as Effective, Not as Tight
Active Massage shorts are a more comfortable and effective approach to wearing compression. These innovative garments, pair a raised, wave patterned fabric with lower graduated compression to support and stimulate rather than hold and contain.
Wave Impression on Your Skin
A wave pattern will be visible on your skin after you remove the garment. This is to be expected and will fade within a short time.
- Find your height on the top of the table
- Find your weight on the left side of the table
- Follow to the point where your height and weight intersect
Measuring For The Compression Women's Short
- Use a cloth measuring tape
- Take measurements on bare skin in centimeters
- Lay tape flat and keep snug without creating indentations
- Measure the circumference point in the diagram
- Compare your measurement to the chart
When You Receive Your Garment
Try the garment on clean, dry skin (no moisturizer or perfume). We recommend the use of rubber (donning) gloves to protect the integrity of the garment and help evenly distribute the fabric. If the garment fits properly, wash before use.
Replace your garments every 3 to 6 months depending on wear.
Recheck your size to ensure proper fit.
For best results, hand wash garments with a mild detergent and lay flat to dry. May be machine washed in a lingerie bag on the delicate cycle in warm water, and dried at low temperature setting. Do not use bleach, fabric softener or other laundry additives.
The Academy of Lymphatic Studies is the premier source for Lymphedema Management and Manual Lymph Drainage Certification courses and training among medical professionals and therapists around the world.