Designed to help encourage maximum patient compliance for the effective management of venous ulcers. The two-part compression system incorporates a liner that gently holds the wound dressing in place, while the outer stocking delivers the optimal compression to help manage venous leg ulcers.
• Low profile to be worn with shoes; helps wearer to maintain a normal lifestyle
• Helps manage edema
• High static stiffness for improved ulcer healing outcomes
• Seamless circular knit is designed for patient comfort and ease of donning
• Available as a slip-on style (without zippers) and with zippers
• Zippers are available on either the left facing or right facing area of the leg (beige only)
EXTRA LINERS: (3 per box in white) - Add $38.00
The Academy of Lymphatic Studies is the premier source for Lymphedema Management and Manual Lymph Drainage Certification courses and training among medical professionals and therapists around the world.